If you have trees on your property that need to be pruned or removed, make sure you ask the right questions when interviewing tree service companies. Besides finding out availability and price, there are five other important questions to ask:
- When you have completed the job, will my yard and landscaping be left in good condition? If the answer isn’t yes, then you haven’t found the right company yet. We clean up all our jobs so the property is left in pristine condition–sometimes cleaner than it was before we arrived!
- Are your team members experienced in proper tree pruning? We practice low-impact tree removal, as well as adhere to the ANSI 300 Pruning Standards. We believe in a holistic and comprehensive approach to tree care. As we see it, pruning and tree removal should be done for a good reason, as determined by a qualified diagnosis. We show up at every job with a full team of experienced professionals and always have a certified arborist available to you.
- Will your insurance company send me a copy of your policy directly to me? When you set up an appoinment with us, we will automatically email you an active copy of our insurance directly from our insurance company. We have up to $1 million in liability insurance, which protects against damages that may occur to the property.
- Does your company provide workers’ compensation for all of your team members so that I am not responsible? Yes! Workman’s comp protects you (the homeowner or business owner) in case a worker is injured while working on your property. It is the law for companies with two or more employees to have workman’s comp.
- Can you provide references? Absolutely. Ask us for references and we’ll happily send you a list. Or, check out our reviews on Angie’s List, Kudzu, Yelp or Home Advisor.
If you’re looking for a local tree service company to meet your needs, request a free quote online or call us today for a free estimate: 404-409-9926.